Important notice upon your treatment at Atmasenteret
In connection with outbreaks of the coronavirus, we follow the Norwegian health authorities' advice and orders.
If you belong to one of the following groups, we ask you not to come to the clinic, but contact your therapist by phone.
- you suspect you may be infected
- du har fått bekreftet at du er smittet
- you have been confirmed to be infected
- you have cold / flu-like symptoms
- you have had close contact with someone who has been confirmed infected, or someone you live with has been confirmed infected (close contact)
- you have been traveling outside the Nordics
Hourly cancellations shorter than 24 hours in advance will not be charged.
In consultation with Folkeinsituttet, we are open on an equal footing with other health trusts, but strictly follow the Norwegian health authorities' advice on infection control measures at the clinic. This means that we will have a somewhat reduced capacity to implement these measures.
To limit infection during this period, we have:
- posted information on the clinic and on the website / social media
- enhanced hygiene routines
- increased focus on washing and disinfection between patients
- removed loose material and reading material from waiting room
For our own safety we ask for:
- that you as a patient spend as little time as possible in the clinic before and after treatment
- that you wash your hands / use antibac before you come to the clinic
- that all doors (except in the customer toilet) are opened and closed by the clinic's employees
- that you keep a minimum distance of one meter to others in the waiting room
- understanding that we avoid shaking hands during this period